Vacuum Casting China
At PrototWe, Vacuum Casting is used to make insert molding parts, soft plastics, sillione/rubber, transparent parts in one or several pieces, or make a small batch plastic parts instead of steel or aluminum mold making. It is a economical and efficient way to get 10-30 units per silicone mold, and 50-200 units by several silicone molds.
What is Vacuum Casting?
Vacuum Casting, also called Polyurethane Casting, is a method for making high quality prototypes or low volumes of parts formed from inexpensive silicone molds. Copies made in this way show great surface detail and fidelity to the original pattern.
Ability of ProtoWe Vacuum Casting
- Part Size: 10 ~ 3,000 mm
- PU material: ABS like, PA like, PP like, PC like, PMMA like, POM like, ABS UL-94 V, Glass Fiber..
- Material Vendor: AXSON, Hei-Cast, etc.
- Mold Life: 30-50 shoots for simple and small parts; 20-30 shoots for general parts; 5-10 shoots for complex or big parts
- Pricing: cost-effective
- Lead Time: 2-3 days
Advantages Of Vacuum Casting
- Low cost for molds
- Molds can be made in a few days
- Many types of polyurethane resins are available for casting, including overmolding
- Cast copies are highly accurate with excellent surface texture
- Molds are durable for 20 or more copies
- Perfect for engineering models, samples, rapid prototypes, bridge to production
Get A Free Quote Today
We are high-efficiency, usually your RFQs responded in 10 minutes during our working time, and we send quotation to you in one workday. This is a very good experience, try now!